NorCast is an Aluminium Casthouse Conference with over 20 presentations on casthouse actualities, and runs for one and a half days. Each year NorCast has had the pleasure of presenting high-profile executive leaders as Distinguished Guest Speakers, along with an international line-up of presenters, to cover important aspects of the aluminium industry. More than 100 delegates attend from over 20 countries, worldwide. Social events include the pre-conference aluminium gathering, the traditional boat trip, and the NorCast dinner. NorCast 2015 was the 10th Anniversary of the NorCast Aluminium Casthouse Conference.
What others say
"Great mix of presentations, technical and business related as well as new trends. The day and a half format is perfect in my opinion."
- Mr Jack Clark, Senior Vice President & CTO, Constellium, USA
"As always, the NorCast Conference was interesting and all the presented papers were rich in information and for sure added a lot of value."
- Mr A. Rasool Ahmed A. Rasool, Casthouse Director, Alba, Kingdom of Bahrain
"It was a very good organized and interesting conference. A nice atmosphere with a wide range of well known professional delegates. Good topics and presenations during the 2 days."
- Dr Markus Schober, Managing Director, Hammerer Aluminium Industries Holding GmbH, Austria
"Very good presentations and high quality. High level presenters. Very good organization and excellent hosptality."
- Mr Philip Meslage, Technical Manager Melting & Casting, Alunorf - Aluminium Norf GmbH, Germany
"Good variety of topics and presenters. Good opportunities to net-work."
- Mr Stephen Augostine, Managing Director, Fives Solios Limited, UK
"As always, very good conference with high quality presentations and excellent discussions. The key is to keep doing mix and organisations as NorCast does so well"
- Mr Alan Peel, CEO & Managing Director, ALTEK Europe Ltd, UK